The vendor exhibition will parallel the conference, being held in Kellas Hall on Thursday, June 3rd and Friday, June 4th, 2010. Prior to May 21st, vendors can reserve a 6 x 3ft table for $500 by completing the vendor form, and sending this to the Prof. Devon Shipp (exhibition chair) at dshipp(AT)clarkson.edu. This cost includes registration for two attendees (including lunch both days).
Features of the Vendor Exhibit Show at NERM 2010:
- Around 500 attendees expected from both the US and Canada
- Technical symposia range from analytical, organic, materials, green chemistry and many others!
- Special vendor symposium (free) to allow exhibitors to showcase new products
- Vendor space is immediately outside the main symposia lecture theatres, providing high traffic and visibility
- Exhibits will be shown from 8am - 5pm Thursday June 3 – Friday June 4 2010
- Exhibit space includes: table (3 x 6 ft), 2 chairs, wireless internet
- Co-sponsorship of symposia is available
- Door prize to encourage attendees to visit vendor exhibit
For a complete list of registered vendors, see the vendors page.