Green & Environmental
From NERM 2010
Plenary talks on green chemistry and sustainability
- Dr. Catherine T. Hunt, 2007 ACS president and Director of Technology Collaboration Development, Dow Chemical Company:
- "Science for a Sustainable World: Education, Collaboration, Innovation!"
- Dr. Berkeley W. Cue, BWC Pharma Consulting, LLC.
- "Sustainability: Will It Be Sputniks or Boiled Frogs?"
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Prof. Colvin is no longer able to present at NERM 2010.
Green chemistry symposia
- Green chemistry in industry for a sustainable world, organized by Dr. Berkeley "Buzz" Cue, BWC Pharma Consulting, LLC & the Green Chemistry Institute Pharmaceutical Roundtable.
Environmental chemistry symposia
- Environmental chemistry (general oral and poster sessions), organized by Prof. Ning Gao, St. Lawrence University, and Prof. Anthony Molinero, SUNY Potsdam.
- Nanotechnology & the environment, organized by Prof. Dan Goia, Clarkson University
- Analytical chemistry for emerging contaminants in the environment, organized by Prof. Diana S. Aga, SUNY Buffalo.
- Biofuel combustion for residential and commercial space heating, organized by Prof. Philip Hopke, Clarkson University and Ellen Burkhard, Ph.D, NYSERDA.